Walnuts have a rich history and are the oldest tree food found in Central Asia stretching to the Himalayas. They are known by the name of “Akhrot” and can be seen mostly in the northern parts of India in temperate zones. They are very rich in minerals, fats, and proteins, being a reason; people prefer to buy afghani walnut online in India to get this concentrated source of energy whenever they want to. Premium quality akhrots by Arkveda contains a good amount of vitamin B6 which is a must for the betterment of our health. Our best quality walnut without shell is a delicious supplement and therefore can be easily included in anyone’s diet. The nutty taste and crunchiness in every bite brings something new into our mouth and satisfies our taste buds like never before. We bring health and taste together in a single pack, in the finest packing. Arkveda ends your search for the exceptional quality walnuts at the pocket-friendly prices without stepping out of your comfort zone. Just order premium afghani walnuts at Arkveda, and we will get it delivered with their authentic taste and flavor intact.
Walnuts are superfood so everyone should include it in their daily routine. A handful of walnut daily can prevent you from cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and strokes. Shop for premium afghani walnut from Arkveda, have it on the go to take good care of your health and fitness.
Know The Health Benefits While You Order Walnuts Online
In addition to its crunchy taste, Walnut is also known for its range of health. Let us have a look at its handful health benefits –
- Consuming premium quality walnuts helps the skin look healthier and younger due to the presence of antioxidants.
- Akhrots reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke, and heart attack.
- Walnuts are known for improving the blood vessel functions, thus cutting the risk of plaque buildup in your arteries.
- Regular consumption of walnuts leads to significant memory improvement.
- They improve brain health and reduce your risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Akhrot boosts your energy due to a lot of B vitamins.
Nutrition facts as per 100gm
- Calories- 619
- Total Fat -59g
- Saturated Fat- 3.5g
- Sodium -2mg
- Total Carbohydrate- 9.6
- Dietary Fiber- 6.8g
- Sugar -1.1g
- Protein -24g
- Vitamin D -0.00mcg
- Calcium- 61.00mg
- Iron- 3.12mg
- Potassium -523mg