Are you fond of raisins or Kishmish or you have just tasted it in your last dessert? They are mostly used in a large number of Indian dishes during the festive season and on any special occasion. They are also known as dried-grapes and available in different sizes and quality. But here at Arkveda, we offer our customers a chance to buy premium black raisins online and use them as their snacking punch with a sweet, tart, and delicious taste. By providing the best quality black raisin, we have now become one of the prime choices of our customers. Arkveda is one of the quality assured raisin brands and stays cautious about the quality every time. To maintain the highest levels of quality, we follow the best practices predefined by international quality standards. While you order kishmish online, you can be assured that you are receiving a packet packed with proper care and complete hygiene. We are also blessed to have a team of multi-dynamic professionals who are well-versed with all aspects of operations. From packing to delivering, we leave no space for error so that our customers get what they deserve.
Black raisins are nothing but the dried form of black grapes which are dried in the sun so the color turns out to be dark. We bring the seedless black raisin which makes a great low-calorie snack. You can add them to any of your dishes and quickly make it healthy, tasty, sweet, and nutritious. You can also add them to a salad or to your bakery items to let your cooking and garnishing skills out of the crowd. You can buy black raisins at the lowest cost of Arkveda and enjoy good health.
Know The Health Benefits While You Order Black Raisins Online
Black Raisins are one of the widely known varieties of Kishmish admired for its juicy flavor and sugary taste. You will be surprised to know its real health benefits -
- Regular consumption of the Kaali Kishmish keeps you stay away from cardiovascular diseases.
- Black Kishmish helps in lowering the levels of cholesterol by controlling various cholesterol-absorbing enzymes.
- Black raisins help in keeping the natural color of our hair.
- They protect our skin cells from any kind of potential damage harmed by long time exposure to pollution or sun, excessive dust, and so on.
- They eliminate the damaging of radicals from our body and help in detoxifying it thoroughly.
Nutrition facts as per 100gm
- Calories- 130
- Total Fat -0.46g
- Saturated Fat- 0g
- Sodium - 11mg
- Total Carbohydrate-79.18g
- Dietary Fiber- 3.7g
- Sugar -59.19g
- Protein -3.07g
- Vitamin C – 2.3mg
- Calcium- 50mg
- Iron- 1.8mg
- Potassium -749mg