Raisins were first discovered by the Egyptians by accident. They found out that when grapes fell off the vines and were left to dry they became sweet. At present raisins are more commonly known as “Kishmish/ kismis” in several parts of India and you can buy kishmish online from Arkveda. They are nothing but partially dried grapes with a sweet and tangy flavor. Raisins are multifunctional, you can have them raw, or else you can use them in cooking, baking, brewing, etc. Different varieties of raisins are available in the market where golden raisins are mostly found in all households and are treated with preservative sulphur dioxide to retain its lighter color. Arkveda brings long best quality green raisins which are sun-dried and not undergone any chemical process so they are more safe and healthy. You can buy long green raisins online from Arkveda and get it delivered at your doorstep. Here you will get 100% genuine products with no artificial flavors and preservatives. You can buy raisins online at an affordable price and premium in quality. What are you waiting for? Place your order today.
These small size premium green raisins are like a bomb, loaded with energy. They are naturally sweet so high in sugar and calories but super healthy if consumed in small quantities. Arkveda brings long size green raisin at an affordable price directly to your doorstep.
Know The Health Benefits While You Buy Green/Black/Red Raisins Online
Kishmish or Raisins looks unpalatable and very simple but they are one of the best alternatives for unhealthy food items. Find out its health benefits
- Raisins are known to improve oral health and help in reducing cavities and prevent tooth decay.
- They have high amounts of soluble and insoluble fiber that helps in improving the digestion.
- They are known to prevent free radicals from causing cellular damage in the body that can later lead to cancer-causing elements in the body.
- Raisins contain iron that helps in the treatment of anemia.
- Raisins have rich dietary fiber content that swells in the body and absorbs fluids in the body.
Nutrition facts as per 100gm
- Calories- 42
- Total Fat -0g
- Saturated Fat- 0g
- Sodium -3.6mg
- Total Carbohydrate- 78g
- Dietary Fiber- 0.6g
- Sugar -9.1g
- Protein -0.5g
- Vitamin C -1%
- Calcium- 2%mg
- Iron- 4%
- Potassium -322mg